Welcome to Lake Shore Country Club. Please take a few minutes to review the Guest Information on this page and familiarize yourself with our policies regarding dress, cell phone usage, smoking, and golf.
If you have any questions, please call the Front Desk at 847-835-3000.
Cell phones should be set on vibrate while at Lake Shore and, with discretion and consideration to others, should only be used for texting and checking messages.
If you need to make a call while at the Club, cell phones for voice calls are allowed in the parking lots, the Eastside phone booth (near the Front Desk), and in the Golf and Tennis Locker Rooms in the immediate area where the landline phones are located.
We ask you to be appropriately dressed at all times when at the Club. Swimwear is not allowed to be worn in the Main Clubhouse and hats, caps, and visors on men are not permitted while inside. Tasteful head protection may be worn while dining outdoors.
The following is a list of acceptable attire at the various dining outlets at the Club, unless noted otherwise for a Club event.
The Lounge, the Main Dining Room and the Terrace:
- Country Club Casual for dinner Tuesday through Saturday
- Family Casual is permitted at lunch and for Sunday Night Dinners
- Family Casual, including swimsuits
- Shoes or flip-flops are required inside
Westside Locker Grill:
- Family Casual at all times
U.S.G.A. rules will govern all play, except where modified by local rules. Any questions regarding golf, please contact Zack Fidler, Head Golf Professional, at 847-835-3051.
The Lake Shore Golf Course is beautiful and well maintained. In the interest of keeping it that way, we ask that golfers:
- Replace all divots
- Make certain that traps are raked
- Place rakes outside of traps
- Use suitable ball markers on the greens
- Repair all ball marks on greens
- Exit from traps at the rear or sides
- Exercise proper golf etiquette
- Refrain from using the golf course as a substitute for the practice range
Golf Dress Code
Golfers must wear appropriate attire while at Lake Shore. Shirts must be tucked in and appropriate (noninvasive) shoes must be worn at all times. Metal golf spikes are not permitted. Members are also advised that some types of non-metal spikes can damage greens and tees and may be prohibited.
In accordance with this policy, the following clothing is not permitted on the Golf Course:
- Cut-off shorts, cargo shorts or ultra-short shorts
- Workout clothing
- Blue jeans or cargo pants
- Halter tops or mesh shirts
- Hats worn backwards
- Camouflage patterned clothing
- Flip flop sandals
The dress code is in effect year-round.
Smoking is prohibited inside any of Lake Shore's buildings and within 15' of any entryway. Additionally, smoking is prohibited at the Pool Complex, in outside dining areas and in golf practice areas.
Smoking is permitted on the East Lawn in the vicinity of the Adirondack chairs and on the golf course.