U.S.G.A. rules will govern all play, except where modified by local rules.
If you have any questions regarding golf, please contact Zack Fidler, Head Golf Professional, at 847-835-3051.
The Lake Shore Golf Course is beautiful and well maintained. In the interest of keeping it that way, we ask that golfers:
- Replace all divots
- Make certain that traps are raked
- Place rakes outside of traps
- Use suitable ball markers on the greens
- Repair all ball marks on greens
- Exit from traps at the rear or sides
- Exercise proper golf etiquette
- Refrain from using the golf course as a substitute for the practice range
Golf Dress Code
Golfers must wear appropriate attire while at Lake Shore. Shirts must be tucked in and appropriate (noninvasive) shoes must be worn at all times. Metal golf spikes are not permitted. Members are also advised that some types of non-metal spikes can damage greens and tees and may be prohibited.
In accordance with this policy, the following clothing is not permitted on the Golf Course:
- Cut-off shorts, cargo shorts or ultra-short shorts
- Workout clothing
- Blue jeans or cargo pants
- Halter tops or mesh shirts
- Hats worn backwards
- Camouflage patterned clothing
- Flip flop sandals
The dress code is in effect year-round.